There is a wide array of types of people all over the world. I am one of those and people have their own characteristics. Their personalities are not the same since their ways of thinking and background are different. It is kind of interesting that even though there are different types of people in the world, people meet, date, and live together until they die. If a man and a woman fall in love, they get married since they love each other. The standard of loving something or someone is not the same to an individual. The three types of people I love most are someone who is sincere, someone who has desires or ambition to success and someone who knows who I am.
The first type of people I love most is someone who has sincerity. I need and want someone who can be trusted and believed by me. Since I hate people who are lying and not telling the truth, sincerity is such a pivotal factor to make a relationship. My mother and father often said that the most significant key to get to know someone is trust each other. And they want me to be a person who can be trusted by people around me and treat me truly. In my opinion, honest people are loved and esteemed by almost everyone since the rudimentary requirement for understanding and relationship is sincerity.
The second type of people I love most is someone who has desires or ambition to success. For me, this goes to especially men. People should have their own goals to achieve so that they can make an attempt to climb the ladder of success. I do not like people who are incapable of thinking about tomorrow. People look different depending on their pursuit of their own desires. For instance, through my own experience, the grades of students are all based on what their goals are. People who are seeking for their futures are always hard working and truthful. As the saying goes, Birds of a feather flock together which indicates that people with similar interests will stick together. I love someone who has ambitions so I could share and talk about our future brightly. We can help out and count on each other.
The third type of people I love most is someone who knows who I am. It is crystal clear that people who know me know me. However, I need and want someone who really knows who I am. I am social and lively but in other ways, I don’t really show what’s on my mind. When I trust someone and spend some more time, I begin to show and tell what’s my real opinion and inside. So I just want them to know my true values. It is a matter of course that a person likes someone who is interested in him or her. As my family and my friends love and care about me, I also love them and care about them. It is kind of reciprocal action since they take care of each other and thinks of them each other wherever they go to good place or whenever they eat something delicious. When I go to ocean on Saipan, I wish I would be here with my family and friends. This just indicates that I am thinking much of them and valuable.
Someone who is sincere, has desires to success and knows who I am is what I love most among people. Since I have some of them who are just the same as I mentioned, it makes me happy and satisfied.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기