2011년 9월 9일 금요일

My Paradise :)

  Birds are chirpy and trees are nodding in the wind. My Paradise is just simple. I live with my family and have a good time with people I like. My paradise is the place where I could be always happy and healthy.
   My paradise has 4 seasons which are spring, summer, fall and winter. Since any pollution isn’t existed, the air is fresh and natural environment is protected. I prefer to live in a life away from technology even though I use the technology.
   My family and I live in the mansion and there are servants, drivers, and chefs. Everyday my mom and chefs serve us food in a pleasant atmosphere. In the palace, I am treated as a princess and get everything I want. In my own room, there are princess bed, desk, and stuff pink which are all pink and white. When I wake up in the morning and look out of terrace, I am able to enjoy the wonderful view of my paradise. As I am a girl, there is such a huge dress room which is filled with all different kinds of clothes, bags, shoes and accessories as well. For my leisure time, my mansion is consisted of swimming pool, ice-skate park, gymnasium and spa. My front and back yards are so huge that a gardener takes care of it. Behind my house, we have the lands to cultivate different kinds of fruit trees and lands for growing vegetables.
  However, not only my house is a palace but only other houses are mansions. There are no gap between the rich and the poor at my paradise. Only people who I accept or invite can stay at my paradise. But others could visit my paradise for fun and experience. In spring, flower festival is held every year so we can go on a picnic and feel the warmth of spring with all kinds of flowers, butterflies, and sunshine. In winter, we can enjoy at the sports center filled with latest equipment as we play ice-skate, ski, and any other winter sports there.
  I am able to not only admire my leisure time but also to be educated. We go to school at 10 o’clock and finish at 4 o’clock from Tuesday to Friday. The facility of schools is well-equipped and the famous chefs cook lunch and snacks freshly. At school, we learn about subjects that are useful in our living and common sense. More sports activities and entertaining classes are added: arts, drama, music, and dance. After school I hang out with my friends in my palace or friend’s palace. I also invite my friends or people to parties which are held at my house every Sunday.
As I can drive a car, I can go everywhere I want. My own car is red and automatic so I can let it drive by itself when I feel tired. At the garage, there is also camping car which is composed of king-size beds, kitchen, and some tools for camp out. Moreover, since there is a private plane and helicopter, my family or I can go wherever we want and whenever we want. For instance, I would like to visit to France and Bora Bora Island with my friends or my family.
   I would like my paradise to be a place I could be happy and enjoy with family and friends. I just wish that people who are at my paradise would have a delightful time everyday and be satisfied with their lives. My paradise is so far from reality, but it would be good to imagine my paradise sometime. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기