2011년 9월 13일 화요일

My choice of death

If I could pick a place to die, I would die at home peacefully. Id rather go into sleep forever with my husband. If I am ready to die, I would be old enough to die and even my husband would be so. It sounds selfish but Id rather die with my husband at the same time at peace. If I or my husband dies before either of us does, it would be sorrowful living the rest of life without spouse who used to stay with me.
I will lie down to sleep forever with my husband in our room. Before death, I and my husband will go to the department stores to buy clothes for death. I would pick up clothes and shoes for my husband and he would choose them for me. Since those clothes and shoes would fit to each other perfectly, we would put them on and put our wedding rings on. Also I would put on the ring from my mother. When my mother passes away, she would give me a ring which is on my moms finger right now. I heard that my mother received that ring from her mother who is my grandmother. It seems that it is from generation to generation.
I would like my house to be peaceful and go well with nature. The birds are chirpy and trees are nodding in the wind. I think the appropriate time for my death is around 11 oclock. Since I like the rainy day, it would be better to be in rain on the day of my death. However, my husband could not like it, so I will just set the weather windy and warm. The date would be my birthday which is the 4th of October. It sounds good to die on the day of my birth.
Then, I would fall asleep forever, hearing my husbands song. I like a man who can sing very well and has such a nice voice. With my husbands singing, we would just look at each other, smiling but saying nothing. We would be on the bed where we used to fall asleep together. It would be perfect to die at the same time, but it is too unrealistic. I dont care whether I would die earlier than my husband would or not. It is often said that men die before women do. Since it is my choice of death, I want to die at the same time with my husband.
Lastly, I will put my parents pictures next to me. It can be my parents or my familys. Since I love my family so much and want to be always with them, I would just fall asleep forever next to them. It is just the same as when I was born. Before I just die, the old and happy memories would come back to my mind and brain so I could remind of them. Our death will be so peaceful and graceful with great hearing.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기