If I could bring only one book with me when I go to Deserted Island, I would pick up a book named “Survival Book”. It is all about survival including how to live and how to be there. It sounds like not interesting if I go to Deserted Island. Long time ago, people started to be interested in Deserted Island since a wide array of movies or stories are based on Deserted Island. In scenery of movies, it showed us that Deserted Island is such a paradise which is located in the center of the ocean. At the first time, a person who left on the Deserted Island felt lonely and nothing of his life. However as time goes by, he got interests in his life and discovered new ways of living and adapting to Deserted Island. Moreover, there are some comic books which are series of Robinson Crusoe’s way of living on Deserted Island. Young kids might choose those books to read for fun. However, while they are reading the skills or knowledge of living on Deserted Island would be collected in your brain. In my opinion, it would be really hard to live on Deserted Island which actually means “Island without people”. A human is a social animal who needs to collaborate with others to make a living. Since there are no people and not ample resources, the book called “Survival Book” would aid to stay on Deserted Island a lot.
As everyone knows, one of the most imperative factors of living is food. Our bodies need food and should obtain nutrients to make our bodies work normally. Since food resources are limited on Desert Island, we could get the ways through survival book. There might be some methods of cooking using resources which were on Deserted Island. Thus, at least I would not be starving.
Another vital factor to live on Deserted Island is a shelter. I need a place to fall asleep and protect from dangerous things such as cold-wind. I could learn how to build a house or shelter to stay and take some rest.
Furthermore, it would be really boring when I stay alone on the Island where no one is there. I believe that there are some ways to be fun and play some games. Not only that but also there are categories of animals and flowers so I can observe them. Since there are no buddies to hang out and chat with, I would enjoy my deserted Island which is surrounded by Blue Ocean. I think I definitely need to learn how to swim first because I can't swim and the only way to enjoy ocean is going into water. Also I will learn how to do snorkeling to watch all the beautiful fish and seaweeds under the water. It would be really fantastic if I enjoy and come along with nature.
Living on the Deserted Island sounds like curious and interesting. But, since there are no people on that Island, it would be depressed and hard to make a living.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기