If I have one million dollars, it just sounds like a fictional story and such scenery of movie. I assume that a wide array of people would think of it once since money is important and it provides whatever you want to buy or have. I used to watch news every weekend and at the end of Saturdays’ announcers present the numbers of lottery which is raffle. I partly consider those who got first prize for raffle as happy and lucky but partly worry of them since money is just gone if they use it. As a result, if I have one million dollars, I would be really happy at first and then think of how I am going to deal with it wisely.
First, I would save 70% of one million dollars in my bank account since I thought that I would spend the whole money and waste of some. By then, I would enjoy with the rest of money which is 30% of one million dollars. I would fund one hundred million out of three hundred million. I think the best to way to deal with money wisely is to save some and fund some in order to make the amount of them bigger.
I would purchase something with the rest of money which is two hundred million. At first, I would prefer to buy my own house which is spacious and located in lands which is privately-land and expensive. The location of my own house would be the comfortable place in many ways such as convenience for transportation, possibility for developing, and being away from noise and pollution. If I would pick up that house, it would be expensive but I will look for it at reasonable price so I can afford it sufficiently. I’d rather purchase the land and own it. After I buy the land, I would like to build and design the interior of my house with my mother. My house has to be spacious so my family could stay all together. Since my father likes to have dogs, I plan to make such a huge yard so he can train dogs and raise vegetables at the garden. To build and design such a house, I should pay much money for that.
After I purchase the land to own and build the house, I will clear off my debt if I have. Since there is some left money, I would go to shopping with my family just as everyone wishes so. I want to buy brand new shoes and clothes and for my parents, I would give them couple rings since women like diamond rings. I will also purchase some gold since the price of gold is getting higher. After shopping, we will go to the most popular and famous restaurant in Korea so they provide the best services and serve the best food from the best chefs.
If I still have some left, I will donate it to people who can’t afford basic expenses and make a living. Especially, I’d like to donate it to children who are suffering from hunger and loneliness. It would be better to share the happiness one another and the lucks would be doubled.
Even though it is just a supposition, it would be good to think of how I am going to spend money. I will try hard to make more money to make what I wrote above realistic.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기