2011년 9월 13일 화요일

About Dong Eun :)



My name is Dong Eun Heo. Some call me Dong-dong or Ashley. I am 16 and turning 17 on the 4th of October this year. I stay on an Island called Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands with guardians who are Americans. I am from Korea and have been here since my freshman year. I am currently in the 11th grade and go to Saipan International School. I just start going to Saipan International School since last week. For my freshman, sophomore year I went to Northern Marianas Academy which is my first school on Saipan.
I have four members of my family: Father, mother, older brother and me. My older brother is 3 years older than me and he also had studied in Australia and Saipan. Since we were young, we are so close that many people envy our relationship as brother and sister. I hardly dispute with my brother and when we have a conflict, it is just one shot since we are cool. I am such a sociable and lively girl who likes to talk to people and be positive. I am a hardworking student since I was in elementary school. I like people to be interested in me and lead people. As a result, I had been a class leader and school leader from 3th grade to 9th grade. Since I am sort of impressionable, if I watch sad movies or drama, especially a story regarding love of family, I just easily cry. I like to smile and have positive mind as my mom does. I am not timid and narrow-minded so I rarely worry about something seriously. It makes me little careless as well but I like to be cool and confident.
I love to try new things I never tried before. I can play the piano, drum and harmonica. But the most regretful and fearful thing is to learn how to swim. Many people on Saipan get surprised when they hear that I cannot swim since I live on an Island which is surrounded by ocean. So a tube became my best buddy when I play in water. Because I love to cook and eat, my mother teaches me how to cook and I enjoy watching my mom and dads cooking.
Also I am interested in English and studies so I got good marks in grades and school works. I do my best to get higher scores and often dream of my future. I would like to be a teacher or person who works at National Intelligence Service or United Nations. Even if my dream is not certain yet, I am sure that I could accomplish it if I work and try harder and harder as an ant. I enjoyed my school life when I was in middle school in Korea. Since I wanted to learn directly and deeply English which is my favorite subject, I just abandoned my own country, my family and friends. Staying with another family who is American in the other countries makes me sad and unsatisfied. However, Ill keep making an attempt to climb the ladder of success in order to achieve my goals. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기