2011년 9월 14일 수요일

My ideal spouse

My ideal spouse is a man who takes care of me all the time and loves me forever. Since I easily become friendly and close to boys, I am not interested in making a boyfriend and going out date. I just like boys collaboration unlike girls who gossip and talk scandal. I just like my ideal spouse to be my best friend. I dont mean that I consider him as totally a boy friend, but someone who has the same interests as I do so we could enjoy together.
I dont want my ideal spouse to be perfect and very handsome. He should have charisma and be masculine. I prefer a man who is dignified and not flippant. I like someone who is attractive and manly but sometimes cute. Because he has to be taller than me, I want him to be at least 180cm. Also he shouldnt be too skinny and fatty. My spouse has to be good at sports which imply teamwork, cooperation and health and to be strong enough to carry heavy things since I am lack of power of using hands.
The most important thing is that he needs to esteem the elders and show respect to my parents. In my opinion, personality is such a pivotal factor when someone looks for a spouse. He has to be well-mannered and observe the decorum. My parents, especially my mother, consider courtesy as a rudimentary notion. Also before I get married with my boyfriend, I would look at his parents and his family background. I learned from my psychology teacher that it is the first thing to look. When you see how his father treats his mother and their family, you can assume how your house would run. With such a nice manner, I want him to be a person who has a sense of humor and makes some jokes. Therefore, when I feel sad or mad, he just relieves my feeling better.
It is often said that your spouse is at your work place. I kind of believe that since I would spend most of time there and work together. So I think my job would be similar as my husbands job. Like almost girls do, I wish he would be well off and could afford the living expenses. There should be enough money for us considering education of our children, filial duty, and leisure time. Since I would like to work even after my marriage, I want my husbands job to be stable.
Moreover, he should have such a great voice since I like someone who can sing well. I dont require such a professional singing and techniques such as vibration. Voice of my husband should be manly and sweet. Also I wish he would be organized and clean so he could not be lazy and sluggish.
Since this is just thinking about my ideal spouse, it seems too hard to find one who is just same as what I mentioned above. However, I will just keep the faith and try hard to accomplish my goals. After then, I believe my ideal spouse is waiting for me right there.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기