If I were to bring back one person from death, I would bring back my grandfather from my dad’s side. He passed away when I was 9 years old and I just remember the day he passed away. It was the Election Day of new Korean president in 2002. Since it was the Election Day, I and my brother who got one day vacation from school were eating late breakfast around 10 or 11. While my mother and we were talking about the candidates for new president, the phone rang which was from my grandmother. She said my grandpa is not moving and just remained as a dead body. My mother just drove her car to grandpa’s house and she let us stay at home. Since my grandpa struggled against a disease, my mother found out that he unfortunately passed away in the morning. Since then, I didn’t go to school for 3 days. I cried due to the fact that I lost my grandpa, but couldn’t feel exactly how serious and mournful was it.
My grandpa was much closer to my brother than to me. I never blame that because my grandpa loves me and when I go to bed, I still hug my doll which was given by my grandpa on my second birthday. So my doll whose name is “Bbomy” is just two years younger than me. My doll reminds me of my grandpa a lot. My grandpa was such a great man who was liked by everyone in his town and showed us his love. My brother and I went to kindergarten located closer to my grandpa’s house. Since my mom worked at that time, he always used to take a bus to get my brother. After kindergarten, he bought my brother jja-jang myeon which was popular food among kids at the restaurant which is just right next to kindergarten. My brother spent almost his time with his grandfather and depended on him a lot. At that time, I was so little that my grandpa can’t afford to take care of me. That’s why I would like to bring my grandpa back from death. Since I was young, I just can remember some memories spent with him. The most memorable day was when I ate a big meal at my grandpa’s house.
As far as I remember, he never gets angry at me and my brother and just did whatever makes me happy. If he could come back from death, I’d like to cook for him. At that time I was too young to cook and serve something for him. I want to cook a meal by myself so he would be proud of his granddaughter. While we are eating, I will talk about all my life stories that happened to me. Also I will show him our present day and age which has developed with high-technology. He might be surprised if he sees the smart phone and I-pods. As my grandfather did to me, I will buy clothes that perfectly fit to my grandpa so those clothes remind him of me when he goes back to world of death.
When it would be the time for him to go back, I will say good-bye to him with smile and give a hug. I don’t want to cry in front of him and if he leaves I might not only cry hard but also miss him already.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기