2013년 4월 30일 화요일

25 conditions that my future spouse needs to satisfy [1,2]



1.       He is willing to cook. I want someone who can cook with me and enjoy being with me in the kitchen. But his ability of cooking should be lower than that of mine. He does not skip breakfast in the morning but knows how to accept what he has in the morning. Because my father always wants rice, not bread even for one single day. Also my daddy eats only rice which is done each time. He never eats rice that is done one day or even several hours ago. But he likes to cook so he always cooks something special usually on Sunday.

2.      He should respect my family, parents, and culture. Being polite is the most important.

3.      He likes to listen to music. Also he should be okay to turn up the music up to at least 30 in the aux in car. I am planning to have the best quality home theater.

4.     He should be a driver who has never experienced car accidents. That means he should be a best driver without any damage to his car but only with safety. But, he should not drive slowly. He should not be one who swears while he is driving and getting mad. He knows how to be patient and tolerant in a case such as waiting for the old to cross the way.

5.      He knows how to get along with children, especially our kids. I do not like a father who is busy all the time and does not have enough time to share with his kids. He knows how to be both a friend and a father when circumstance requires. Since my childhood, my father has been the best daddy ever because he has been really friendly, kind, humorous, and benevolent. He also scolds at us sometimes if we are doing something bad or wrong. My daddy took my brother and me to play sports especially soccer every Sunday.

6.     He likes to go shopping! Oh, not for fancy clothes but for groceries. I think it is such a nice picture when a husband and a wife push a shopping cart together and discuss what they are buying. I want to do that! On Sunday morning, we drive to a mart, shop, have lunch there, and come back home!

7.      He is artistic. I don’t mean he should be professionally artistic. But he knows how to draw a picture, paint, design, or build something. I do not want him to have any professional skills but at least try.

8.     He should be collaborative with me when it comes to housework. I will be still working after I get married. So I cannot do housework by myself. When I wash the dishes, he organizes some stuff. When I sweep the floor, he does the vacuum clear. I want someone who can help me. Because I heard some do not even move his fingers at all.

9.     He is clean. Not messy. He should put his clothes back to where they were. He should know how to tie his neck tie and have a fashion sense. I like dandy style though.


1.       Smoking and drinking regularly is not allowed. He should not be the one who knows how to enjoy the alcohol party with friends. He should not enjoy and miss that atmosphere.

2.      No sleeping habits such as snoring or teeth-thingy. Since I am a person who can barely listen to other things while I am sleeping, I need someone to be aware of sounds or movements while he is asleep. But he shouldn’t be so sensitive that he easily wakes up because of tiny little distracting factors.

3.      My future husband should bear baby crying. I hope he could take care of my baby when I am exhausted. My dad was not the type who would willingly bear with baby crying. When I was a baby and cried really hard, my dad could not hear I crying anymore and he put me in the closet. He let me cry in the small dark room until I stop crying. I do not have memory of being captured in a closet, of course. However, I did not feel good about that my dad just put me in the closet not trying to make my stop crying or at least just let me keep crying until I stop. I hope my future husband would not just throw all the baby sitting to me and watching tv. I with my husband who would help his wife doing babysitting even though he have never done it before and not really good at it.


13. Good manners in restaurants, or public.. Not easily express emotions in public.
14. Always trust each other
15.    No complain as a whining  big baby



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기