2013년 5월 4일 토요일

Design your own app


Design your own app.
         Technology has hugely played a significant role in this society. The most it-item these days is of course smart phone. A smart phone is an invention that no one had ever thought of before. The combination of the original usage of phone calls, messages and camera and the thousands of various applications leads to a huge success that you could hardly find people with no smart phones. I am a user of I touch and a big fan of Apple store. The applications are almost similar to both Apple store and Android market. As technology such as smart phones is getting hot issues, the new jobs related to that category are offered to many people. Personally, I think the inventor of Kakao Talk application is genius. Since almost everyone in Korea and some in other countries use that application, the inventor literally earns lots of money and succeeded to aim for the necessity of population.

         If I design my own app, I would like to invent something practical. Something relates to our real life, especially teaching some skills. There are many categories in app store: Games, exercise, food, daily life, social life, and sports. I would invent a remote control that is available for personal belongings such as house or car. When it applies to house, I would make it work for stove, interphones, air conditioners, or any electronic devices at my house. Whenever I am out of my house or not, I could see what is happening in my house through camera. All sides are provided: the kitchen, the living room, the bed room, and even the bathroom. If I need to boil water at 4 oclock and have an appointment at 3:30, I can make my appointment on time and just use my app to press a button for stove to boil water. That sounds fabulous. Also I could check the atmosphere of my house and check the temperature or humidity. However, all these things are available for only landlords. The app should be locked with multiple passwords since it is dealing with top security. This app could prevent many bad things to happen. No thief, no emergency accidents, and just with safety and strong security. When it comes to a car, you could press a button using a app to operate a car, to close the windows, to check engine oils and to look inside the car.

          If this app would come out in reality, it would be fabulous and amazing. Using just one app controls everything happens in your house or car. I think the users would be all around the world and people will fanatically love my app.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기