2013년 5월 10일 금요일

Senior skip day


Se
           Yay! Senior skip day!! Senior skip day is the only legitimate day that seniors could skip the school! Sounds great! This is really cool. Seniors have a right to skip the classes officially. This sounds so special for being seniors. I remember that last year when I heard of senior skip day, my reaction was somewhat  “When is my graduation coming?” And it’s so soon! My graduation day, escape date of Saipan, is on its way!
As last seniors went to Managaha Island for a senior trip, this year, our seniors would follow the tradition(?) and decided to go to Managaha! Managaha is a beautiful, especially magical island where crushes and some relationships are made from. That tiny Island is so beautiful that it attracts so many tourists and becomes a number one tour attraction of Saipan. I remember the first time I went to managaha. I had to ride a ship for about thirty minutes across sea. As I seeing the beautifully changing color of sea, I admired the virtue of nature which I regard the most beautiful and wonderful thing in the world. The color of sea water just looked like Power ade. I landed on the dock of managaha island and there were many other tourists other than me and my family. The last time I went to the island was about a year ago. It was Raffy and Andy’s birthday party. I was not really friendly with those guys since it was only few weeks past from my transferring to SIS. But I really had fun there with my Korean friends especially Seri and Minchang.
           After we decided to go to the Managaha Island, with leading of Abby, we talked about what we should bring. As we planned to spend a night at Managaha, we needed to prepare for a tent, and sleeping stuff. The boat time we can leave is 4 and I have to get on that because I have TOEFL exam on following Saturday. I wish I could spend more time with seniors and have fun but on the other side, it would be better to leave early because we do not have any water or light after 4. That means, I cannot wash if I staying at the island and spend a night. I imagined how romantic the night at island would be with a big fire and marshmallow around it. But from my past experience, it is always better to get out of that Island after 3 or 4 hours. You simply get bored.
After 4, I might come home and enjoy the rest of the day. I want to have delicious, special dinner with.. Dan? Phyllis? Or. Whomever.  Just take some rest, relax and take a exam on Saturday. And you are ready to leave in one week! How excitinggggg >_<

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기