Senioritis
When I googled “Senioritis”, this was the
perfect definition of it- Senioritis is a common disease which plagues high
school seniors at one point during their last year in high school. The only
known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.
I do not know who wrote the definition
but did good job on that. Also the paragon of senioritis is that I do not even
want to write this. No passion to write a journal. This applies to all the
seniors over the world. They do not feel
like doing assignments and going to class even to school. In the second
semester, especially, when every college applications are submitted, seniors
get lazy and relaxed. Moreover, if college acceptance letter comes out, that’s
the time of extreme senioritis.
I thought I would not (NEVER) be infected
by senioritis disease. But surprisingly, I am infected now. But I am trying to
cure this disease. Since I am planning to go to college in Korea, I have to do
my best and end my second semester with the grade I can get the most. But it is
true that I am getting lazy. Usually, before, my daily life was like this.
Okay. I wake up in the morning, take a shower or not, eat breakfast or not, go
to school, come back home, do my homework, eat dinner, do my homework or study,
exercise, take a shower, and go to bed! Simply, this is it! Repeat every day.
My daily life. But now, the situation is way different. I wake up in the morning around 6 o’clock,
head to Hyatt for shower, come back home, have a breakfast, go to school, come
back home, go to Java Joes or Hyatt for shower and exercise, do dance practice,
and go to church twice or sometimes three times a day. Looks like busy? Yea,
definitely I am. I think going to church makes my time fly away. Especially, my
weekends. At church, I spend my all weekends at church. And when I come back
home on Sunday, I feel like doing nothing at all. Like a song of Bruno Mars “The
Lazy Song”.
But I always try to set my mind firm and
do my best to do whatever I do. Whether it’s dance, studying, assignments, or
sports, I am trying to escape from senioritis. But it is true that I am under
senioritis. But I can’t let myself follow that path because I still have
another step or door to take or open. Korean Colleges. I have to finish school
with the grades I can get the most and minds that are ready for competitive
Korean students. I am really worried right now about my colleges and future but
I know I will do well and everything would be alright. Go away Senioritis! Or
come on only cure, Graduation!
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기