My most prized item is Bbomy!!!!! My
lovely cute little sister! She is my only family member who stays with me both
in Korea and in Saipan. She wakes up with me, spends time with me, gets sleep
with me, and is always next to me. I have been with Bbomy since I was 2 years
old. My grandfather, who passed away when I was in 2nd grade, gave
me Bbomy as a birthday present. It is a cute and gorgeous little (?) doll who
has light brown hair with some curls. My grandmother or mother always braided
her hair with her pink hat.
Bbomy is different from any other
dolls. She is not like a Barbie who has skinny body with long straight hair. As
I take off her shirt from her, Bbomy is from Mimi World in 1994. She has a
strong good-looking body shape, nice light blue and pink one-piece, pink shoes
with white socks. However, as time goes by, I had been careless so l lost
almost her belongings. She is just left with light blue and pink one-piece. No
hat, shoes, socks or even underwear. L I feel sorry for her. Over a decade
of time just lets this happen.
One true fact that never changes is
that I sincerely care for her, and love her. When I was little, I did not play
with any Barbie but only with Bbomy. One of my cousin sister bought me Barbie
doll from the United States. She said it is a hot new released doll. I said
Thank you but I spend more time with Bbomy than with Barbie doll. Also I
remember one time when my mother or brother was scolding at me. I think I was
doing something wrong or pestering my mom for something I wanted to get. My
mother yelled at me “I will throw away Bbomy if you keep bothering me!” And of
course, little Ashley, who was afraid, stopped crying and hugged Bbomy with a
happy or released face. J
She is that precious. I decided to go
to Saipan to study and without any hesitation I put Bbomy in my backpack to
take her with me to Saipan. So basically, Bbomy is my one and only family
member who has been in Saipan and gone through everything with me. When I had a
hard time, it was Bbomy who was next to me without any words to support me. I
rely on her very much. Without her, I would have felt lonelier than I had been
with her. I used to make Bbomy take a shower regularly but these days I am
getting lazy and somewhat neglected to her since I am too busy. This could
sound like an excuse but yeah. I should have put more care for her. After one
month, I am done with my Saipan life. I will say good-bye to Saipan while I
will be holding Bbomy in my hands. And we will go back to our lovely home
together. I always appreciate to my grandfather for such a little angel baby
<3
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기