2013년 4월 20일 토요일

Spring Musical


Spring Musical / Flam tree festival
Spring Musical is coming soon! Its next Friday and I feel like we are not ready at all. Basically, this year is really different from last year. Everybody was passionate, almost ready to perform perfectly before few days, and worked hard. Even I was so into spring musical that I spent all my free time to work on dance. Also I took an audition, practiced singing, and sang Marry You with my friends. The most memorable one is special stage by me, Seri, Sooho, Christine, Minchang, and Jeonghwan. We had good time practicing it and also got great reputation and fame. I remember that I practiced it every day for few hours.
Next Friday, my last musical in my high school is coming. Our class is not ready as much as you did last year. My Korean fellows are also not ready for special stage. We are lack of practice since we are getting lazy and being seniorities. I feel like my class does not care about musical at all. Even Dr. Jenkins does not care about this musical too much since it is his last year. I dont know well but this is what Ms. Jang told me. She said that Dr. Jenkins is getting lazy as well and keeps saying Dont worry. Oh. We can do that. Whatever. This somewhat surprises me and disappoints.  Also for our special stage we are just planning to do the only one song while we did 2 songs mixed last year. But the only one song is not even ready yet. It is hard core dance as Shinee dances it. Last year we were doing cute, funny, somewhat powerful dance but this year we were doing really powerful and masculine dance. But! Whatever! I do not worry! We are going to make our last stage to the best as we can!
Flame tree festival is annually held around this time when the trees are about to bloom. The red flame trees are all opened along the beach road. Sablan or Camacho brought flame tree seeds which were located in Madagascar. I think he did good job on that. Under those red trees, the festival is open and all the performances and foods are there. Here on Saipan where there is nothing to do really for fun, people could gather together and enjoy the party atmosphere. My friend Abel is planning to sing on the stage so I will probably go there and cheer for him.
These two events would be all my last ones. Last musical and last flame tree festival on this Island. This makes me sad and at the same time pleasant since I was always waiting for my last moment of Saipan. And seriously, just one month left till my graduation. And every life in Saipan would end. I might not see my non-Korean friends again or might see my Korean fellows at least once or twice a year.  I want to spend my last one month wisely and memorably. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기