2013년 1월 30일 수요일

Which senior will be most successful?



   Among all the seniors, I will be the most successful. I am not telling this by being selfish but based on my concept.There are plenty of ways to be successful. Some might think that being successful is making lots of money or enjoying what someone is doing. In my opinion, being successful is living your own life happily with people you love. I can tell that Abel would be the most successful if being successful is based on accomplishments or popularity.

   However, with my point of view, I will be the one who will be the most successful. Right now, as a high school student, I am somewhat satisfied with my life. I do my best every day and try not to regret my behaviors or silly thoughts. I also do not know my classmates deeply. I mean that I know them, their names, their grades, how social they are, and so on. However, I do not think that I know each of my classmates fully or 100% with their innermost feelings. So I cannot judge who would be the most successful by appearance. I know myself very well so I can tell that I would be the successful one.

   I like to dream of the future and what my daily life would be. I have my certain dream and vision that could lead my life to a safe way. My sociability  diligence, and affection will greatly influence my dream and success. Especially, my positive thinking would help me overcome all the obstacles in my life and not frustrate me. I want to have a happy and successful marriage with someone I love and someone who loves me. I have a goal to be a national intelligence agent or a teacher. I want to be someone who would affect a myriad of people positively. I want to be a hope of others. I want to make myself well know so that even if I were dead, people could still remember me and something reminds of me. To be a person like that, I know that I have to do my best to achieve my goal and seriously work and focus on something I am interested in.

   There is no man but has some faults. I am planning to read as many books as I could read and consider others first before myself. I will volunteer and help the poor. As I work, I will get paid and have money to make a living. I could afford things I want and need. Even though I would feel better if income keeps increasing, I would be fine if the money is enough to afford things. Just not having a deficit but keeping the balance. I already have great plants to raise my children. As I concern, the most important thing of life is that living your life for your own. I mean, living your own life not others’. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기