2013년 1월 18일 금요일

The best advice


 The best advice was when I was in 8th grade. The 8th grade and the 9th grade are the time when people attain adolescence. I did not know that I was a girl at puberty. As I remember now, I got so sensitive and had a desire of disobedience. Since I was young, I was a kid who did not listen any nagging from mother or others. I did my work on my own and nobody needed to take care of me since I was already done with everything I had to do. I also had been a nice daughter who always brought happiness and pride to my mother and father. They always say good words to me and I was the one who is popular for studying, courtesy, kindness, sociality, and leadership. However, I reached a great puberty more harshly than others did. When I was in 8th grade, I had a first, new, boyfriend. I did not want to have a boyfriend at that age but as you know, its not the thing that I could control as whatever I wanted to do. My mother found out that I had a boyfriend and at the first time, I guess that she was okay with it. However, I, who used to be a top in class, started to collapse my own images by wrongdoings. I still could not understand why I was like that before. My mind was full of garbage such as skipping classes, telling a lie, going to karaoke every night, and not studying. After school, I was supposed to go to an academy every day. I made great excuses almost everyday to skip academy. Of course, I didnt let my mother know it. I called the academy and said that I am sick or have to do something for school. And the academy would not call my mother to say that I am not at academy since I already called. Instead of going to an academy, I went to Karaoke with my friends, went to max rider 3D theater, and had yummy dinner. At the time when the academy ends, I went home and acted that I was at an academy. This cycle was repeated over and over. Eventually, there was an event that my mother found out all the lies. My mother came to academy to pay my tuition and of course, I was not there. I did not know those things so I just went to academy car to go home. But behind the academy car, my mothers car was there. I felt something strange and unlucky. My mother was walking towards me with very very angry face. Even though I somewhat understood what was going on, I still acted that I was from an academy. That night, I was about to die. Maybe almost dead. But I did not recognize the situation and did it again later on. I was caught again and scolded by my father. My parents were disappointed at me so much. I finally realized and fully understood what I had done when something serious happened and heard the conversation between my mom and dad. I was disappointed at myself and hated myself. I returned to a person with original mind. I still felt sorry and bad for my parents and that time period. I love my mom and dad J

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기