My metaphor of love is looking in the mirror. Love is something that you
could see yourself from your lover. Love like a mirror reflects the beauty and
sometimes teaches you lesson and flaws. By looking in the mirror, you could see
the things that you do not want to see or the things that you could not see. It
makes you accept those things naturally. In front of the mirror, all the flaws
or deficiency are reflected. In front of a lover, a person’s true colors show. Even
though you want to be less expressive or to hide yourself, the way you are is
reflected by a mirror. Love is like this. Through my lover, I could see myself.
I sense I am becoming like him and he is becoming like me. In front of him, I
am not pretending to be someone else but just being me. He reflects my beauty,
or sometimes teaches me something I am lack of or flaws to fix. Sometime he
sees something that I could not see from myself. Whatever it is good or not, I
accept it and he makes me accept it willingly. This is love. I, of course, do
not fully understand what love is. Or I am not even close to what true or real
love is. However, just looking at him makes me happy and makes me feel alive.
If he is happy, I am happy. If he feels not good, neither do I. I or he did not
mean to do that but this is just spontaneous and unconditioned feeling. As I
see myself from him, he might see himself from me. As we look at each other, we
both accept and understand just the way we are. This would not change as time
goes by. A mirror will not show my youth or young appearance when I am old. It
will show the way it sees. Love is like the reflection of me in the mirror. You
love what you see and you feel happy when you see. I wish and am sure that he
feels the same as I do. As people carry a mirror with them, I want my lover to
be always close to me and next to me. It is usually hard to understand the
difference and accept it. The difference or flaws would not go away even if you
do not want to look in the mirror. Trust and care are two keys to have a successful
and beautiful relationship. I am always trying to keep in this relationship
harmoniously and it is not hard for me to do so. I like him, and I love him. To
me, saying love is not easy. I don’t really love someone quickly or easily but
rather take much room for consideration and seriousness. I don’t like people
who fall in love quickly and thinks that he or she finds true love or whatever.
It is just a crush. Nothing more. But my feeling is different. I want him to be
close to me and on my side.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기