If I would go to a deserted island, I will
bring 3 things or 3 people. There are two options for me.
If I would take 3 things to a deserted
island, I would, of course, take a knife so that I could use it for hunting
wild animals, getting fruits in the forests, and building a temporary shelter
out of woods. Second, I should have a boat so that whenever I want to leave
this Island , I could escape from there. But this is somewhat ironic because I
would stay no longer than 3 days if I have a boat which allows me to escape. Third,
I would bring a compass so that I will know what direction I am going while
traveling so that I will no be lost. Being lost is the most fearful or
dangerous especially in a deserted Island . If I have a chance, the compass should be Johnny Dep’s. It’s magical compass which
automatically finds the direction of my destination.
If I would take 3 people, first, I would
choose someone who have life surviving skills in and Island – someone who could make fire by using the things found only in that place,
could hunt wild animals, knows the kinds of plants and fish, build a temporary shelter
out of the woods. It might be hard to find someone like that. But I would find
it anyway and hope it would be someone like my parents, friends or close
people. Second, I would choose someone who knows geography so that we will not
be lost if we are going to leave the island and travel by sea. While I am writing
this, I am thinking of Johnny Dep of Pirates of Caribbean. With him, I would
not be fear of anything else but the fact is that he is a pirate. He might try
to find treasures in a deserted Island but who cares. The key point is not getting lost. Third, I would choose
someone who knows first aid and herbal medicine so that if ever we get sick,
there is someone who could take care of us and cure us. In the forests, many
unknown plants would be existed and threaten our lives. He or she would be in
charge of health and knowledge of plants.
As I mentioned above, those are things I want
to take in order to survive in a deserted Island . I might want to take my family and my boyfriend or husband with me
but I will leave them on our town so they could come and rescue me. These days,
there is a TV program show called The rules of Jungle. It shows how normal
people would survive in jungles where no one has touched or been. It is really
interesting and something that we should watch just in case we are stuck in the
middle of the deserted island.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기