2013년 1월 30일 수요일

My favorite song



   My favorite song is “Marry You”. Marry you is a song by Bruno Mars, released as his fourth album. Marry you incorporates influences of reggae and R&B. There is my own special story about this song. I did not actually enjoy listening to this music before my high school musical. My first high school musical is on May, in my junior year. Before the musical, since I wanted to sing, I was looking at the bulletin board where lists of songs are attached. First song I noticed was Marry You by Bruno Mars because one of my favorite singers is him. The theme of our musical was Glee so Marry you was covered by two duet singers in television show Glee. I asked one of my classmates to sing with me and prepared for an audition. After audition for few days, the final singers of Marry You were Me, Seri, Joon and Taek Han. For May Musical, we started to practice regularly not only at school but also at home. All the lead singers left school earlier than the others because of rehearsal. My group took Taek Han’s car and arrived at Fiesta where musical was held. As we practiced Marry You almost for 2 months, we had great teamwork and got along one another. We played some games during rehearsal and I and Taek Han were the ones who lost. After rehearsal, we started a high school musical. I was sitting on the ground right in front of the stage with some juniors and seniors.  Eventually, our group’s turn came and I teamed up with Joon on the left side and Seri and TaeK Han teamed up on the right side. With our beautiful voices, the musical was successfully finished. And one week away from the musical, Taek Han told me I turned him on. And that was one week before his graduation. He just treated me well for a week and after graduation he left Saipan. I missed him unconsciously and so did he. He asked me for going to Everland with him in Korea and I met him. The first time we met in Korea was June in GangNam subway station. We went to Seoul N tower that day and had a great time. And we hung out every day and finally or somehow are in a relationship. We have gotten to know each other and been happy together. As we talked about the past and old things, we found out that like iron filings to a magnet, we were irresistibly drawn to each other. WE ARE MEANT TO BE! Anyways, this song “Marry you” remains special song for us and that song reminds us of our special day and fresh memories. We often enjoy singing this song together as we looking back before. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기