2013년 2월 26일 화요일

Paradise


My Paradise is a world without Christopher C C. (I will at least protect his last name for his privacy.)He always teases me, beats me up, even hits me and slaps when I look at him. He is a supplier. He gives me paper but these days every time I ask him for paper, his facial expression is.. It’s hard to explain. One time, I asked him to get my book for me. But he said “Are you using me?” He is that kind of boy.
The first time when I met him is in my junior year. I was a new student to Saipan International School. I easily became friends with Koreans but it was somewhat difficult to be close to people other than Koreans. However, Christopher was different. He talked to me (well, joked around as well) and we laughed together. He was kind, nice and always helped me. Whenever I have a problem with my pronunciation or grammar, he tries to fix it and encourages me to be brave with using English. By talking to him and chatting with him, my English improved. We facebooked, kakao-talked and kikied. But not anymore. I do not know why. Before, we even shared our (or only my) secrets. I like to talk to him and he is a funny boy.
This part is so important that you keep your eyes on my journal. He started to change! We were a good studying partner when we are juniors. I helped him with math and science while he helped me with English and History. He was an only comfortable native-speaker friend to me. However, I am not sure now. Whenever I ask him a question, he said “I don’t know.” or “I didn’t do yet.” Yeah. See? When I came back from Korea, I bought him a shirt and he used to enjoy wearing it. But! Not anymore! I have not seen him wearing it for few months. This is what happened to me and him. Oh! Yeah. He got me I-pod case as well. It was so sweet of him.
Now, we are seniors. After the break, I was so happy to see him. But now, whenever I ask him for something, his face goes like L. I understand. I might have asked him for something big. I might make him feel used by me even though I did not mean to.
Okay, since my journal is getting to the end, I will tell you how I feel. Actually, my paradise is not a world without Christopher C C. He has been a good friend to me and sometimes I feel sorry or bad for him whenever I ask him for paper or homework. As I go to SIS, I am glad to become a friend with Chirs even though he still teases me and sometime is childish. It’s just Chris. I just accept the way he is. He is nice(?), handsome(?), tall(?), and manly(?). He likes shoes, hot girls, orange juice in the morning, little peas, honey oats nutrients, and indulgent trail mix. Graduation is coming soon. I might not have a chance to meet him easily but I won’t forget him J

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기