The last food I will eat before I die is Kim-Chi Jji-Gae.
I cannot say that it is my favorite dish but I think as a Korean and as a
person who loves Kimchi, I would choose Kim-chi jji-gae with rice and other my
favorite dishes such as jang-jo-rim with eggs of quail, bracken, and so on. I
would be happy to eat homemade, more specifically, mom-made Kimchi Jji-gae but
I am sure that my mother would not be right next to me when I am about to die.
Oh, miso soup sounds good as well. I like Korean food and could be considered
as a traditional Korean. I was considering eating seaweed soup because it is
what mothers eat when they just give a birth. Seaweed helps blood to be
purified and fresh. I think it would remind me of the time when I give a birth
to my child and the time when my mother gave a birth. Or I do not know yet but
I would rather eat something that I like when I am pregnant. I am not sure what
kind of food I wish to eat during my pregnancy.
Oh! Or another idea is that I will eat something that my
child will make before I die. I will not say what I want to eat but they will
make something for me before the moment of my death. I still have a doubt
whether I could eat food or not right before the time of death. I might reject
to eat or if I eat, I would rather choose something really light such as
porridge or hot rice. I would be a grandmother, old and do not even have strong
teeth to chew. I think this journal’s topic is somewhat weird because I do not
know when I will die. It sounds perfect and the best scenario if I know when I will
die. So I can eat something I want and be prepared to sleep forever. However, what
if I die without knowing my coming death? Sounds sad but just be realistic. In
that case, I would not choose what to eat and even do not need to worry about
last food. Let’s turn the point. What about my mother or father? My parents? If
either of them will know when they will sleep forever, I certainly want to make
the best food as much as I can. Whether they want to eat strawberries in cold
winter or not, I would do everything I can do for them to make them happy. Of
course, I am trying to do my best to my parents now. As long as I am in Saipan
by myself, I know well enough how important family is and how precious it is.
Anyway, Kimchi Jji gae is one that I want to eat before I
die. Well, it could be somewhat strong to eat something spicy before I die but
so what. I am a Korean and it is one of my favorite food.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기