2013년 2월 28일 목요일

My favorite snack


My favorite snack.. well, it’s hard to choose “Favorite”, just one. I will list some based on categories. Basically, I love rice-cake, Duck and waffles. Especially, I like the one with black beans and pumpkins on white dduck. In fact, I like every kinds but not the ga-rae-dduck. I eat that but not enjoy eating it.

My favorite snacks are Ggul-ggoa-bae-gi in Korea and Doritos Cool Ranch in Saipan. I usually do not like something really sweet but Ggul-ggoa-bae-gi is reasonably sweet. I don’t like chocolates or candies. Whenever I buy snacks, I buy something that is not chocolate-ish. But sometimes when I want something sweet, I always get a chocolate with almonds such as Twix or Pereroroshe.

Oh! And I like hand-made or homemade cookies, of course not the chocolate cookies. Just plain cookies such as butter or lemon sugar are great. I always get something that are not sweet or too incentive. Oatmeal cookies are my favorite and I easily get sick of peanut butter cookies when I have more than two.  

For the candies, chocolates or jellies, I like sour jelly such as earthworm-shaped one. I do not know the exact name but I like sour jellies. For candies, lemon flavor is my favorite.

My favorite drink is Morning Sunshine. That is addictive. If I start drinking it, I cannot stop drinking it. I can end a bottle in few minutes. So whenever I drink it, I try to control myself. That is my brother’s favorite drink as well. I like everything that my brother tries and eats. I do not know why but this is the way I choose the menu. When we go to McDonalds’ or Subway, I always get what my brother usually gets. When we go to a restaurant, I cannot get the same kind of my brother because we cannot share if I do that. But he recommends me something looks yummy and I have never regretted for his choiceJ.

Okay. Let’s be specific. My favorite snack for summer is ice cream as you expected. When I go to Baskin Robbins 31, I get mint chocolate, yogurt, and green tea. These all three flavors come from my brother. But when I just get ice cream from a market, I get bi-bi-bic and Bung-auh-ssa-man-co. I love them :P Oh yeah! Also ice flakes! But I just get that when I go to café with my friends or boy friend.

My favorite snake for winter is fish-bread. You will understand what I mean by fish-bread if you are a Korean. When I was young, I hate red beans and foods that are all made from red beans. However, when I reached a certain age, I started to love red beans so I get foods that are red beans flavors such as bi-bi-bic and red bean ice flakes. The fish bread is filled with red beans. There is my favorite place for fish bread. That place has been existed since my middle school year. After school, my friend and I usually walked to there and got waffles, fish bread, dduk-bbok-I and o-deong.

Talking about food makes me hungry. I miss Korea! I really want to go back and enjoy my food life J

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기