2013년 2월 15일 금요일

After graduation



         Its spring. Time flies so fast. As the time goes by, my heart gets more beating and more thoughts. The ending of high schools means a lot to me. Because I am not graduating from Korea, my 4 years of high school would be really rewarding. Simply saying, its the time to escape from Saipan. I am not saying that Saipan is not good but inappropriate place to study. So lets plan out. On the graduation day, the day I am carving and carving to come, I will dress up and go to world resorts with happy or ambiguous face. Even though I am waiting for this day for 4 years, I will be both happy and somewhat sad. Just in case, I will try to hold my tears in order to take nice pictures with friends and acquaintances.
Now, I will really work on my last fantastic memory in Saipan. Before I start to plan out, I should be really careful to avoid coconut network, especially from adults. (Mr. Lee) Nobody knows what is going to happen after the graduation, we may have some troubles or fun. It is my graduation. I deserve some funs or something that breaks the law. I am willing to take those risks. After graduation, I will go to have dinner with friends or family. And then all the seniors (hopefully everyone) will gather together and get a room in an isolated hotel so we have low probability of getting through coconut network. Till now, Mariana Resort seems perfect. This hotel has totally different room systems from other resorts. I strongly believe that one of our seniors would get king car lemon tea which tempts teenagers for us. This night might be the last time for seniors to be together. I do not waste this opportunity. We will rock until the next day.
Then, its the day- time to go back to my motherland. The flight from Saipan to Korea would be the last one I will take because I dont literally have any interests to come back to Saipan even if its for visit. I will arrive at Korea and my family would welcome me happily. The school and everything about Saipan is done. My 4 years of bearing are over. Everyone at school, each senior, is leaving for his or her own way. I might have lots of memories in Saipan but would not miss it at all. Well, I will miss some but will be thankful for people who were helping me in Saipan.
However, graduation does not mean that I am ready for college. I am uncertain for my future now because I am planning to go to college in Korea. I am really worried right now but what else I can do.  Just enjoy the rest of my high school year in Saipan. NO REGRETS!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기