2011년 11월 8일 화요일

When I open the door,

The doors could be considered as two sides when I get out of my room or get into my room.
Firstly, when I get out of my room and open the door, I see the vacant space in the house. There’s such a short aisle and Mike’s room. Between our room, there’ are a bathroom and three steps of stairs. In the evening, when I open the door and go down the stairs, there’s no one in the kitchen or living room. Since I stay with family who are not my own, it is somewhat empty and silent. After school, when I come home, Dan who is my host welcomes me with 7 dogs and 3 cats. We usually spend time individually but when I am free from my school works, every time I try to talk to him and communicate with him. However, in the evening, only radio in the kitchen is playing all day long and I barely meet someone in the kitchen or living room. Dan and Phyllis who live with me as guardians stay in upstairs. It is hard to meet them every evening since they remain in their rooms. They do not have their own children so at my house we are lack of communications. I think they don’t know how to get along with children or not used to spend time with them since they had lived without children but with just both of them for more than 10 years. Even in the dinner time when we only could see and talk we just dip and grab some food, thus going in to each own room to have dinner. Just in the room, each has dinner by himself. Consequently, we do not have a dining table which is thought to be useless at our house. To me, at the first time, it was hard to eat alone in the room without chatting or conversations since I used to eat dinner with my family and always have a conversation as I like to talk. However, I am getting used to it so it doesn’t really matter these days.
When I open the door to go inside my room, only things I can see are living things such as beds, desks, closets and books. My room is cramped but just fits for one person to stay. What I just want to change is the arrangements of my bed and desk in my room. It seems somewhat messy and stuffy. Since my room is cramped, I have a difficulty in arranging the things and making them neat. These days I am thinking of new ideas how to arrange them since I am depending on arrangements in a large way. I sometimes feel lonely as I spend my almost time by myself in my room except the time when I go to school or hang out with my friends.
As seen in two cases of opening the doors, I come up with an idea that I want to change. There should be a communication at my house. Even though each might be busy or tired after they come home and has a desire to take some rest, he or she should concern each other and makes attempts to speak at least. That way might be able to help make house more lively and harmonic. Not only I but also the others at my house may feel as I do since people are the same. Someday if I open the door, my house should be full of communications and laughter. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기