My job as a high school girl is to make myself in every aspect for younger girls to look up to, to make in every aspect of their lives too to become like me. To accomplish this goal, I need to be the as good as my body and mind allows me to be. It is definitely hard to maintain a good reputation. Building up a reputation can take years but crumbling it down can take less than a minute. My job is a hard one, but I will live to accomplish this for the little girls looking up to me.
I have been in pre-job status from Pre-K to 8th grade. Over these 10 years, I developed my brain and strengthened my body and heart to prepare myself for my years of high school, the years of my job. I fell and got back up and repeated doing this multiple times to become as failure-proof as possible. Despite the long years of developing, strengthening, failing, and fixing, I failed at my job.
Freshmen year was great. I was an exemplary scholar and a virtuous moralist. I was expected to be smart and respectful and that’s what I was. Teachers loved me and I learned to love them. Among parents, I was a subject of high reverence and jealousy. They wanted their daughters to become likes me. Exactly my job description: to be a high school girl who, girls want to be and parents want their daughters to be like. If my job was a job with commission, I would’ve been a millionaire.
Everything was going so nicely and I should’ve been suspicious of upcoming bumps and ditches. Sophomore year was a rough ride. I told myself I would be great and be the best at my job, but that failed to happen. My grades dropped and so did my reputation. I don’t know what got into me that year, but I just didn’t want to study. I never was in the mood. All I thought about was playing with my friends and staying beautiful. If there weren’t those little girls depending on my behavior, I wouldn’t feel bad about that year so much. I really did have fun that year, but that fun led to those girls losing their dreams and hopes. Knowing this was a big punch to my stomach. I wanted to hit myself and hide. Instead, I got back up, like I learned in my 10 years of pre-job.
This year, things are going as my job status requires. There have been a few hard moments, but I got over it and am back on track. I can’t be sure of what all the people say about me. I know some people are still not thinking very highly of me, but I feel people slowly warming up to me. Sometimes I just want to give up because I feel like nothing works out for me, but then I get reminded of those little girls looking up to me and put on a smile. I think I’m doing okay. Payment wise, I’m getting a regular salary. The cherry on top is my mom. Because of me being good, people always share how they’re so jealous of my mom and she gets so happy. I don’t tell her, but I’m happy that I can do something to make her happy.
I really hope I’m doing something beneficial to those girls. I’m giving up some of the fun things for their future, so I pray that they won’t end up being nobodies that people don’t care about or love. I hope that by me being good will help these girls to become the best they can be.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기