2011년 11월 19일 토요일

If I could travel back in time,


If I could travel back in time, I would like to go back the time when I was in 8th grade. Even if I have a chance to go back in time when it’s late 19th centuries or before, I just would like to go back to my childhood, especially 8th grade. There is a reason why I want to go back to middle school.
To begin with, my 8th grade is the time when everything started to change. To be honest, I am such an excellent and outstanding student in my middle school. I went to Seon-Hak elementary school located in Seon-Hak dong, near my house. However, I used to go to Yeon-Sung middle school which is located in Dong-Chung dong, where I need to take a taxi, bus or a car. I chose to go there since Yeon-Sung middle school is well-known for good education. My mother usually used to pick up and drop me off and sometimes I used to go to school by a bus. When I first entered into a middle school, I only knew 20 of all the students in middle school since 21 students including me got into that middle school. I was designated as 9th classroom. In my classroom, I knew no one at the first time. All my classmates were from different schools unlike me. Even though they knew one another well and I didn’t, I tried to get along with them and be close. Since I love to be a class leader or social things, I nominated as a class leader and selected. I had been a class leader for 7 years which means I was selected every year. My school year was just perfect to me. However, when I was in 8th grade, I reached the age of puberty. I took a defiant attitude towards everything that bothered me at that time. I even used to ignore my parents and teachers’ advices or decorum. I did not study as hard as I did before and just hung out with my friends. People who read my essay may say that students or girls at puberty are just like that or they are all the same. However, I was different. I never worried my parents or bothered them at all. I studied and did my best all the time. That girl who was exemplary started to change and turned into disobedience. I skipped the academies and told some lies. Now, I regret all of things I did when I was at puberty. The time I realized my wrong behavior was the end of 8th grade. But as things happened and passed, I am doing my best in the place where I am supposed to be right now. I feel really sorry for my parents every time whenever I think of that time.
I know I cannot go back or travel back in time. Even if I have a change to go back in time, I would like to change all the things and make my behavior perfect. But I know it would never happen and I will never let it happen again. I am and will be just satisfied with my life and what I am doing. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기