I tend to find something I was not expected for when I organize messy things in my room or my cases. In that case, I find something that reminds me of my childhood. I like to collect things that are valuable for my memory such as letters since I was young and still now. But the problem is that I do not remember where I put them since I do not put an emphasis on the place. As a result, when I clean my room and organize my stuff, I usually find something I am not looking for. I can find not only some stuff I wasn’t looking for but I also can find myself I was not expected for.
A time when I came to Saipan and stayed with American Family is when I found something I was not looking for. When I was in Korea, I thought I like every kinds of culture all over the world including Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese, so on. However, I came to Saipan and realized that I do not like every kind of cultures and people. This is when I found myself that I was not looking for. Since I have stayed with American family for about 2 years, I felt something new about them and even about the natives on Saipan. Based on my experience, it can be said that I am kind of peaky about cleanliness and what kinds of people are they. I definitely am not blaming about what kinds of people they are but feeling that I miss my country and my people. I used to think that I am not peaky about people from other countries, but the fact is that I am. The culture how Americans live is so different that I feel uncomfortable. Also for the cleanliness, I usually wash the cups and plates again when I use it even if it is washed already. I think that’s from my mom. My mom is really peaky so she even does not eat food at the others’ houses. At the first time, it was kind of hard for me to live in that way. But now I am used to it. This is what I discovered even though I was not expected for it.
One day when I went to middle school in Korea is another example of thing I was not looking for. I was cleaning my room since I tend to organize my stuff if my room is so messy that I could not do anything. There is a box which is filled with a lot of letters from my friends or parents. When I clean under my desk, I discovered the notebook which seemed like a diary. I opened it and smiled as I saw what was inside. I had written a diary which is called exchanged diary with my friend when I was in 4th grade. The cover of diary was pink and cute since pink was my favorite color. I used to exchange that diary with Ji-yeon who was my best-friend. Since I was in 9th grade at that time, when I read it, the content of diary was childish and not important. Through that diary, I could recollect the memory of my 4th grade when I was young and immature. I miss that time and my friend Ji-yeon who are not getting touch with me right now.
When someone finds something that he or she is not looking for, it might be come to his or her mind as positive or negative thing. But I think for me, most of them would be positive and something helpful for me.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기