2011년 10월 20일 목요일

Go to movie with my b.f.


If I go to movies, I would like to watch action movies with my boy friend. Since I do not have a boyfriend, it is kind of hard to think of what kind of movies I would like to watch with him. Even though my favorite genre of movie is action movie, especially, the pirates of Caribbean, I am not sure whether my boy friend likes that kind of movie or not. I imagined the movie date with my boyfriend.
It would be sunny or rainy day since I prefer rainy day over sunshine. My boy friend would come to my house to pick me up and we would head to the movie theater. After we buy the tickets for movies, we would spend time together while we are waiting for the movie time. Almost everyone often eats something such as popcorns, hotdogs, or chips while they are watching movies. As I, however, do not eat anything during movie time, I think I dont need to spend time to buy food. Instead of that, I would like to go to game room which is usually located on the same floor of Movie Theater. There are some different games such as shooting game, sports game, fighting game and music game. I hope that I would play the driving game with my boyfriend, competing for buying drinks to winner. If we have some time after we enjoy games, we would go to café since I love going to café.
When its time to watch movie, I would go inside the theater, find the seat and enjoy my movie time with my boy friend. There is no such special reason for choosing action movies if I go out movie date with my boyfriend. Not specifically, I would rather go to watch movies which are released lately so I can watch them with my boyfriend when we are having a date.
On the other hand, I do not like comedies for it looks kind of silly when it makes attempts to make people laugh by doing something funny on purpose. I hate that acting which gives no lesson to people who watch the movie. In my opinion, movies should teach a lesson for people by not only acting but also entertaining them. People should learn something from it even if they spend time on watching movies. The action movies often give me a lesson which is that the good always wins the evil. When the actors shoot guns and fight, that makes me interesting and nervous since someone would lose or die. When the evil is destroyed, that makes me have a smile and feel so proud of the actors whose roles are protecting the people or the valuable things that they want to save. Also in the action movies, they use high-quality technologies to produce movies and spectacle visuals. But since I am not interested in fantasy and unreal story, the action movies should not be about fictional stories.
After I watch action movie with my boyfriend, I might be happy about the fact that the good save the world and people. Since I am satisfied with my movie, I would have dinner with my boyfriend happily. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기