2011년 10월 22일 토요일

My favorite hobby

My favorite hobby is searching for blogs which include personal reviews of cooking or trips. This sounds like kind of unfamiliar but that is what I do when I get bored. The time I started to search for blogs and read the reviews is my first vacation on Saipan.
The first time I came to Saipan is October. Since there was a problem with all the international students and visas, the governments decided not to let students who do not have permits go off Island. As a result, I had to spend my first winter vacation on Saipan. Honestly, there is no place to hang out on Saipan. Whats better for me was that there are more than 10 people at my homestay. So I could have fun at home with little kids. We played Nintendo, hide and seek, trampoline, cooked and baked. But since I slowly started to lose interests, I want to find something new. To spend time when I am alone, I used to search something in the internet and finally I am into reading some reviews that are written by bloggers after their use of new goods, trips to somewhere, and recipe. Especially, I like the site named Nate and it used to be called Cyworld. The manager of Nate looked for the top 30 or best blogs that include some information that is useful and helpful for lifetime. There are some categories such as beauty, trips, useful tips, and diet. The bloggers took the pictures and described the things.
My favorite category is trip. I feel like visiting to Japan so much when I looked at the reviews of trip to Japan. The professional bloggers use a special camera to take a picture and the qualities of photos are so good and clear that they really seem like real. As a result, the pictures of food look so delicious that I seriously want it. For real, I read the reviews of and tried to find that restaurant. I went there with my friend and tried what the blogger recommended. Of course, they tasted really good.
In the beauty section, the bloggers introduce the trend make-up skills and cosmetics that they wanted to recommend after they used them. Also for each season, they introduce the latest fashion and matching style. When I read the reviews of that section, I can know what the newest style is in this present day and age. I am pretty sure that more than half of girls who use Cyworld are getting information from that beauty section.
Another section that I like is cooking. It tells you how to cook, which food would be food for special days, cooking tips, or baking. Since I stay with Americans, I sometimes look for the recipes of some Korean foods that I really want. The recipes are written so neatly and specifically that everyone who is interested in cooking can try.
As I mentioned above, searching for blogs that are consisted of personal reviews is my favorite hobby. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기