Spring break means a lot to me. It literally allows
me to take some rest from all school stuff and get the things out of my mind. Even
though spring break is less than 2 weeks, I can spend that time as worthy as
more than 2 weeks.
My favorite plan for spring break would be of
course, no wonder, going to Korea. The ticket from Saipan to Korea seems the
perfect present but since my graduation is coming, I decide not to go to Korea.
Some of my friends are planning to go to Korea, which makes me jealous of them.
Since I did not go to Korea for last winter break, I miss Korea as hell. All my
friends in Korea already graduated from high schools and are enjoying their
college lives. Therefore, if I go to Korea 1 week later, I can have so much fun
with them, which can fill up a 4-year gap between my friends and me. I am so
excited thinking about it but this would not happen though.
Instead of going to Korea, I am planning to go to Tinian
with my Saipan friends. There is low probability or chances to meet all of seniors
next few years or more than that. Since it is an international school, the students
are on their own ways internationally. I will go to Korea the rest of them will
go to China, Japan and U.S. We have some memories shared together but not the
memory of a trip. At the first time, we were thinking of a trip to Guam but
some problems faced us. As the visa problems or money problems are concerned, we
ended up not going to Guam but going to Tinian instead. A trip to Tinian would
not require any of us to have visa or money problem. I have never been to
Tinian but often heard of Tinian, especially its hotel. As a student in Saipan,
I think experience in Tinian seems reasonable and essential. I am somewhat sad
that I missed the chance to go to Guam because I heard that Guam is different
from Saipan and is way better. But what can I do? Maybe I will go there with my
friends before I graduate.
To go to Tinian requires us to take a small-sized
flight which can hold only 3 or 4 people. Two months ago, people who were on
their ways to Tinian got a flight accident and dropped into water. That sounds
miserable and really scary. But I believe that a god can protect us and lead
our ways. We will reserve hotel rooms before we go and find out whether we should
bring some food or not. We can cook, rent a car, bring a camping tools or some
fun stuff and look around. I am not sure whether I can shop there but I heard
that they have huge casinos. Even though I am not allowed to go to casino at my
age, I just want to see whether it is bigger than the one that I went in Macao.
Anyways, planning out is always fun if it is related to have fun. As I relate
my plan to the meaning of life, I value friendships and want to make some
memories with them before we scatter in all different directions.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기