2011년 12월 12일 월요일

Naming Children

I believe that naming children is somewhat essential for some reasons. As the elders often say, the meaning that implied in one’s name is relevant to his or her life. Even though it is not proven scientifically, however, it is obviously true that parents should name their children with sincerity.
Before I would name my children, right now, I don’t have any plans to get married or to have children. If I grow up to the age of marriage, I might work hard and enjoy my life. At least I don’t want to get married if I have an ability to afford my life and take care of myself. On the other hand, as circumstances could be altered, I would like to get married just in case if I have someone whom I love from my heart. I hope I would get married a little later than others do. My happiness of life is vital to me. I have a desire to relish my youthful ardor in my twenties as possible as I can. Then, if I meet my prince who had had a long wait for me, I might be willing to get married at the end of my twenties or the beginning of my thirties.
When I was a child, I used to say that I would have 7 children so that I can fulfill my motherhood and serve them unforgettable childhood. With 7 children, I can make a sports team and my house would be full of laughter of naive children as perfect harmony in family. However, as I am mature right now, I realized that having 7 children is unrealistic. As I have one brother, raising two children seem perfect in some ways. On the other hand, although I love my brother very much so that I couldn’t express and show all the loves and affections towards him, sometimes I wish that I would have older sister or younger brother. To children, it is auspicious to have many brothers and sisters whereas to parents, it is somewhat burdening to have many children.
I would like to name my children by turns which mean using one identical word such as Dong-Kyun and Dong-Eun. Also since I believe that it is true to his or her name as it implies, I want to name them as I want them to be. For a boy, I want him to be manly, sociable and well-mannered. For a girl, I want her to be affable, inner-beautiful and courteous. I will look for names that fit to what I want them to be. I like a name that is dignified and not common but easy to pronounce so it sticks to mouth and never forgets if one hears it. If I have a chance, I also want to name them using nature such as star, moon, sun, spring and so on. My mother would want me to name my English name as Candy who are a main character of animation. Since Candy is a positive, generous, and never in despair, my mom loves that name. As considered, it would be a great idea to ask my parents to name my children since they have wisdom of life and have lived longer than I have.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기